Friday, August 29, 2008

The final day of the workshop and the last posting

Sory Maggid i Hope this is not plagiarism can i borrow the picture?

UNFORTUNATELY today is the last day of this wonderful Internet workshop for Tanzanian Journalist, but I am happy to say that I have learned a lot about internet especially how to open and operate blogs.

Through these sessions since Monday to Friday we had a wonderfully experience on different kind of issue regarding internet, just to name a few we managed to open some useful websites for our carrier as journalist.

But also we had amazingly experience on how to post text to our blogs and even how to post a picture and link them with the intended text.

Many of us did really good in posting the pictures into our blogs example Mary Lupamba I had to learn from her how to link the picture I had with my story.

And it was a very good experience and many of us managed to do it also very good and people can visit through my fellow participants’ blogs and see for themselves.

Some of their addresses are lupamba.blogspot.com, hariethkiwale.blogspot.com and victorwile.blogspot.com just to name a few.

I would also like to thank our consultant Mr. Peik Johansson for being a wonderfully teacher and I hope he has tolerated some of us for being stubborn during the whole workshop.

Also I would like to thank Mr Maggid Mjengwa for helping us to learn more about blogging, giving us his experience as a famous blogger in Tanzania and I promise him that I will try to follow his step by keeping my blog active even after the workshop.

Ends.

No comments: